Friday, August 18, 2006

Start an Internet Business ( in the Easiest, Most Ethical Way)

Perhaps this suggestion is a no-brainer for you; But if you are like most of us it is a frightening and confusing process.

I took a quick look at many of the resources out there for starting an online business, and boy, what a tank of sharks!! So I did more digging. I listened to quite a few teleseminars. I subscribed to a bunch of newsletters ( in a disposable email account). And I attended a few live conferences. The end result is that I narrowed my resource recommendation for starting an online business down to one company.

The Internet Marketing Center:



If you clicked on the banner I just posted you will have been introduced to the grand-daddy of all Internet training courses. It is the most comprehensive, and yet simple to follow training program out there. And it is updated every year to keep up with a quickly changing industry.

Ooops
I just got so excited about this product that I forgot to take the "bold" off! Hmmmm....I'll just take that as a sign from the subconscious that this recommendation needed special emphasis.

I'll tell you why.

  • I bought this course. And I attended the "Bootcamp" that is touring several cities. And every contact I have had with this company has been excellent.
  • They have various courses and have mastered the way of making things easy to understand and implement.
  • They consistently give more value than what they promise.
  • They are fanatic testers, so that you can be assured that what they recommend will work.
  • They are ethical. They focus on practical organic processes. ( this is so important if you want to really thrive on the Internet)
  • They have a flagship product that beats anything out there:



  • They are not out there to "get rich quick" by fleecing you through high pressure sales. They know that if you get a quality product from them you will return to them when you need something else.
NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE A BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET:

If I'm right
and we are heading into a recession ( economic slowdown, stagflation, depression, realignment of equity, business cycle bottom, etc etc)
you will need to call on a wider client base. If you have a retail business right now, you can expand into the global market. I took a look at my stats this morning and found out that my readership is in Canada, USA, Britain, France, Spain, & Turkey....hello to you all!) Now look out your shop and imagine yourself with a chain of stores all over the world.....that is the Internet.


If you are like most people I know ,you are a good ol' wage slave . Oh I know the feeling. Well, I turned on the news this morning and the big story was that Ford was laying off thousands of people as part of their " moving ahead" strategy. Oh yes, and guess what? Their stock went UP on the news! (Kinda tells you where the average worker fits into things eh?) News like this makes a person motivated to have some extra money coming in from other sources.


The Internet is a big place and there is room for just about everyone. You just have to figure out what to do. This is where the course from The Internet Marketing Center helps. I haven't regretted buying it. It opened my eyes to the possibilities out there. Hopefully it can help you. Oh yes, and if I'm correct, they are still offering a solid satisfaction guarantee.




Well, that's my 2 cents worth for now.

Please pardon some of the font and color bloopers. I'm still working the kinks out of the beta version's wysiwyg editor.

Bye for now,
Colin












No comments: